Buying a Property?
Peace of mind is a precious commodity when you are making a major purchase in your life. With so much at stake, it only makes sense to avoid taking any unnecessary chances.
It is an essential part of any property purchase, whether the property is new or a Strata Property, that you have it inspected prior to exchange of contracts with the seller of the property, you need to know whether there are:
- Any hidden problems that could become costly surprises down the track
- Issues that may require further investigation.
- Serious unexpected problems.
- Problems which may not have been reported in Strata Reports, as they may affect the value of the property or other properties in the complex. From our experience this a common practice.
- Problems in new buildings which may develop, due to poor building practice and need to be rectified while a building warranty period exists.
No property is perfect, it may be your Dream, but think with your mind and not your heart. Let a Safe House Professional Consultant look before you leap!