Our Team – Matt Allard
Professional experience amounts to over 10 years in the building industry with experience (hands-on and supervisory) in all facets of residential and commercial construction.
- Building Consultant – Safe House Property Consultants
- Involved in pre-purchase property and pest inspections, progress inspections on buildings under construction, expert witness and technical inspections covering faulty workmanship.
- Department of Education Illawarra TAFE institute part time teacher, Building and Construction.
- Certificate III Carpentry & Joinery and Certificate IV Building Studies Residential – Timber Framing Code
- Self employed carpenter to private clients and including various commercial and residential projects from renovations and extensions to new home construction.
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) Apprentice Carpenter and Joiner
- Allard Plumbing involved in residential and maintenance plumbing
- Building Consultancy License – Office of Fair Trading
- Building Contractor License – Office of Fair Trading
- Carpentry and Joinery Contractor License – Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Fair Trading, Licensed Building Consultant Lic. No BC1046
- Timber Pest Certificate – Rapid Training Australia
- Apply pesticides to manage pests
- Inspect and report on timber pests
- Control timber pests
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor
- Work Cover National Certificate of Competency – License Basic Scaffolding
- Office of Fair Trading, Licensed Builder Lic No 162721C
- Certificate IV in Building Studies Residential (Distinction) – Illawarra Institute
- Office of Fair Trading, Licensed Carpenter and Joiner Lic No 162721C
- Updated Occupational Health & Safety Induction Training for Construction Work
- NSW Certificate of Competency- Explosive Power tool Operator
- Carpentry and Joinery Trade Certificate – Illawarra Institute