Our Team – Shawn Moore
Shawn Moore has over 20 years experience in building inspection and has performed over 20,000 building inspections and over 4000 timber pest inspections. Shawn was one of the early pioneers using Infrared Thermography for termite detection and building defect fault finding.
- Pre-Purchase Building & Timber Pest Inspections.
- Progress Building Inspections.
- Fault Finding and diagnosis Inspections.
- Infrared Analysis of Buildings for moisture and other defects.
- Infrared Analysis of Buildings for termite infestation.
- Expert witness reports for building dispute resolution for court or tribunal hearings.
- Building Surveyor and Senior Development Control Officer. My duties for this period of work involved the assessment and approval of development consents and building approvals and various types of Buildings. The types of buildings ranged from residential dwellings, commercial buildings and industrial developments.
- Trainee Building Surveyor at Fairfield City Council. Duties included assistance of Building Surveyors in the approval and inspection of buildings under construction. Type of building ranged from residential to commercial and industrial Types.
- Building Consultancy Licence with Department of Fair Trading Licence No.191.
- Thermography for Condition Monitoring Level 1 Certification Program Melbourne University Private.
- ITC Building Science Infrared Thermographer. Infrared Training Centre Americas – USA.
- Master Builders Certificate IV – Quantities and Tendering.
- Accreditation Certificate as a Building Surveyor – Australian Institute of Building Surveyors.
- Pest Control Lic.No.2594.
- Timber Pest Inspection Statement Certificate – TAFE NSW.
- Accreditation Certificate Termatrac – Termatrac® Training Program.
- Proffesional Development Workshop – AS4349.3 Inspection of buildings Part 3. Timber Pest Inspection.
- Certificate in Urban Pest Control – TAFE NSW.
- Certificate for completion of Professional Development Control. University of New England.
- Development Control Short Course from the University of Technology Sydney.
- Certificate of completion of Urban Land Development – University of New England.
- Certificate of completion of Planning Law and administration – University of New England.
- Associate Diploma Applied Science (Health & Building Surveying)
- Member of the Master Builders Association
- Member of the Environmental Pest Managers Association
- Member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Environmental Health
- Member of BNI- Business Networking International