Why We are The First Choice
All our Consultants have:
- Building Consultant licences, no trainees (unlike some companies).
- The report we deliver is only as good as the experience of the inspector; use a true Professional that will satisfy your expectations.
- Professional qualifications in pest control and/or timber pest inspection.
- All our inspectors are licenced Termatrac operators and Termatrac is used for all termite inspections. ( Termite detection device).
- Specialist training in the inspection and reporting of building defects
- The latest equipment for assessing building and timber pest problems.
- Qualifications in the use of Thermal cameras.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Continuous professional development and training.
- Accreditations with professional bodies.
- Safe House Property Consultants Core Values
- Our emailed reports are delivered to you within 24 hours from the time of inspection, except in unusual inspections where 48 hours will be required.
- Urgent same day report service is available.
- The reports can be generated on site at the time of inspection
- Data and digital photos provide clear documentation of the inspectors findings
- Reports can be emailed, saving time and paper.
- Our computer generated report system enables us to report and evaluate over 23,000 items.
- Enabling our consultants to provide easy to read, quality and comprehensive reports.
- Our Building Reports comply with relevant standards in particular AS 4349.1 Inspection of buildings.
- Our Pest Reports comply with Australian Standard AS 4349.3
- We are there for you after the inspection; with free technical support by phone or email should you require further help; with explanation or guidance with details within your report.
- We do offer a re-inspection service should you want a defect re-inspected.
- We encourage our customers to attend our inspections.
- We offer a 10% discount on your next due termite inspection as part of a valued customer programe. “Remember termite damage isn’t covered under normal household insurance the risk is too high, don’t gamble with you investment.”